Akron Brass 1704 Turbojet Nozzle
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control.
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations.
- Easy to service & repair.
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure can be used for high pressure applications up to 580 psi (40 bar) hydrostatic pressure
- Raised bumper lug for straight stream pattern identification.
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 755
Specify either 18-30 GPM (70-115 lpm) or 13-23-30
GPM (50-90-115 lpm) Settings
||3 lbs (1.4 kg)
||9 1/4'' (206 mm)