Antari Z12002 Z1200 Mk2 Fogger - 1250W Heater - DMX onboard
Designed for professional use, the Z-1200 II Pro Fog Generator features a 1250w heater and, as with all the series II Z models, comes with Antari’s own ECO thermal control – patented technology allowing stable output and reducing warm-up times while increasing fog volume and duration.
The Z-1200 II generates a flow of over 515m3 (18,000 cubic feet) per minute of fog effect. The unit has onboard DMX control, and a Z-8 timer/remote is included. The improved features of the Series II models mean less maintenance and greater reliability.
One great feature about this machine is the 'low fluid cut-out' sensor which stops the machine from operating once the fluid levels gets down too low. This ensures that no damage is caused to the machine if it is left unattended.
- Power: 240VAC
- Power Consumption: 1300W
- Operating Frequency: 50Hz
- Power lead: 1m fixed
- Circuit Breaker: 7A
- Power indicator: on mains switch
- Effects / Control: Mains power switch, Fog momentary and latching button, timer, volume
- Output power / level: 1250w heater, 515m3/min, (18000 ft3/min)
- Warm up time: 10 min
- Tank Capacity: 2.5L
- Fluid Consumption: 38min/L
- Included accessories / features: Z8 Remote control
- Hanging Bracket: included
- Weight: 11.1kg
- Dimensions / Weight: 440x250x178mm / 11.1Kg
- Construction: Steel silver and black