The EIB650iC Photoelectric Smoke Alarm operates on the light scatter principle to detect smoke particles entering the photoelectric chamber.
The EIB650iC is microprocessor based which delivers compelling user benefits such as the unique automatic dust compensation feature which minimises nuisance alarms due to dust build up in the photoelectric chamber without compromising the functionality of the smoke alarm.
The EIB650iC also supports Brooks AudioLINK™ which enables anyone to download the alarm diagnostics and statistics to a smart mobile device via a free Brooks AudioLINK™ alarm app. This takes the guesswork out of the alarm status and use.
The Brooks Photoelectric Smoke Alarm has the following features:
- High performance Photoelectric chamber
- Automatic dust compensation
- Optional wireless interconnect facility
- Easy install - no wiring required
- Large easy to use test button
- Silence nuisance / false alarms
- Built in sounder - 85dB(A) at 3 metres
- Specific fault led and diagnostic procedures