The Spyda Temporary Anchor Point provides the
user with the option to clip or screw fix to most
roof structure and incorporates an energy absorbing
swivel eye lanyard attachment point.
• Variable fixing options – clamp on or screw fix
• Multiple slatted fixing points and pivot arms to suit any application
• Energy absorbing swivel attachment point
• Lightweight and relocatable (10 kg)
• Folds into compact unit with carry bag
• All fixings and seals included in package
• Meets the requirements of AS/NZS1891.4
** Must be used with a personal energy absorber and lanyard system.
Any roof structure must be inspected by a competent person and
deemed strong enough to yield the required forces prior to application.
If in doubt consult an engineer for clarification.