Forexpan S is a synthetic fire fighting foam concentrate specially formulated for Class A applications such as forestry and wildland fire control, structural fires, and tyre and paper fires.
The balanced chemical system in Forexpan S reduces the surface tension of water to increase the penetrating power into burning Class A materials.
- At 1% Forexpan S can be used for small Class B hydrocarbon spill fires involved in a forestry environment. eg. leaking truck fuel tanks or refuelling equipment.
- Economical - 0.1% to 1.0% proportioning rate depending on method of application.
- Acceptable environmental characterstics.
- Flexible in use - can be used through conventional water nozzles, air aspirating foam nozzles, compressed air systems or dropped from aircraft.
- Easily premixed - with fresh, salt or brackish water. • Reduced storage space - one 5 gallon drum will produce 500-5000 gallons of foam solution.
- Excellent foamability - particularly with fresh water, making Forexpan ideal for use in fixed wing aircraft and helicopter buckets.
- Long Shelf Life - in excess of 10 years if stored in accordance with Angus Fire recommended guidelines.