Used for safe rescue of victims of electric shock or other injuries when working on HV switchboards in electricity supply and industrial substations.
NOTE: There is no Australian Standard which specifically covers rescue kits. Refer to the ENA guidelines “National guideline for management of tools and equipment used in the electricity supply industry” for further information.
- High quality fibreglass Rescue Hook tested and rated for HV use
- High quality torch (battery supplied)
- High visability carry bag
- Meets regulatory requirements for electrical safety
- Locating and isolating supply
- Protecting the rescuer
- Retrieving the victim
- Providing essential first aid
- Class 2 Gloves to IEC 60903
- Insulated LV rescue hook
- Torch (with battery)
- Multi-trauma dressing
- Fire blanket 1800 x 1200 mm to AS 3504
- Isolation sign