The A40 coverall is a Type 5/6 single- use protective coverall providing general protection against water-based or chemical splashes, liquids or dust particles. Ideal for protection against larger particles holding out > 99% fibres greater than 1 micron
- A cloth-like, spunbond polypropylene, inner layer is tough and abrasion-resistant.
- Film laminate and internal seams significantly reduce the levels of lint providing ultra-low linting performance.
- Anti-static fabric (EN 1149-1) for use in a wide range of applications
- No silicone and ideal for spray painting
- Approved (EN 1073-2) for radioactive dust protection (provides no protection against radioactive radiation).
- Featuring elasticised hood, waist, cuffs and ankles with full length body zipper for better comfort and protection
- Compressed packaging provides auto-dispensing systems and reduces storage space
- Sizes S to XXXL