HyperKewl Plus Evaporative Cooling material is a unique fabric that absorbs and slowly releases water through evaporation protecting the wearer against heat stress.
The Thorzt Hyperkewl Plus Evaporative Cooling vest utilises a unique polymer chemistry to achieve rapid absorption and stable water storage.
The chemical formulation also creates enhanced evaporation and longevity. Users can expect the HyperKewl evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 10-15ºC cooler than the ambient temperature.
The exact temperature difference will depend on humidity, exposure to airflow and other environmental conditions.
Please note: High humidity (90%+) will diminish the fabric’s ability to evaporate water and therefore will not provide cooling without significant airflow such as on a motorcycle.
Each garment comes with two hang tags and a care label that fully explains how best to use and care for the product.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple V-neck with zipper closure; works for a wide range of people and uses
- Can provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Lightweight, easy to activate, and durable
- Comfortable quilted nylon outer with HyperKewl Plus fabric inner, water repellent nylon liner, and black poly-cotton trim
- Machine washable up to 60ºC
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL