The Arctic Heat Body Cooling Vest is a revolutionary product designed to counter the harmful effects of heat stress in any application.
A cooler body means less sweating. Less sweating means the onset of dehydration is delayed.
The vest has become an essential piece of equipment for those seeking to maximise their performance and those who are required to operate in high temperatures for extended periods of time.
The Arctic Heat Cooling Vest:
- reduces skin temperature by up to 17 degrees Celsius while maintaining a stable core temperature
- delays the onset of dehydration by conserving fluid that would normally be lost through sweating
- lowers cardiac output towards the skin and allows more blood to be sent back to the muscles resulting in a prolonged high level of performance.
- The vest is made from materials specifically designed for body cooling. With the inner made from a polyester interlock, and a micromesh outer with pockets of special non-toxic viscous gel sewn in. The gel has the ability to hold temperature for long periods of time and can be used straight from the freezer, or out of an ice water slurry.
- The vest is easy to use and can be activated anywhere by simply submerging in water for 15 minutes. Once activated, the length of cooling time is subject to outside temperature and body heat considerations. The vest is specially designed not to restrict movement and weighs only 800gm – 1kg when activated.
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL