The Australian designed and patented hand and forearm water immersion product cools core body temperature fast, to reduce heat stress and speed up recovery.
Combating heat stress is easy with the only small, compact, low cost and portable arm immersion cooling product on the market. Studies have found that forearm immersion in temperate water is more effective in lowering core body temperature than passive cooling, mist sprays or cooling vests.
The patented Harcor Arm Cooler Harness has been designed and developed by Fire Fighters for Fire Fighters originally and is now being introduced to the Sport and Medical market. The small and compact design of the Harcor Arm Cooler Harness means that the user can reduce their core body temperature almost anywhere, at a staging area, on the fire ground, in any urban or rural situation.
- Extremely small and compact when rolled up and folded away.
- Requires minimal space on fire fighting appliances.
- Can be used almost anywhere, sitting in a chair and leaning up against a wall, a tree, etc.
- The unique design on the main strap enables the harness to fit or hang onto many types of fold away camping type chairs.
- Ideal for rural fire fighters, on the fire ground, when rehab breaks are taken, etc.
- Reinforced base resists wear and tear.
- Padded neck strap.
- Adjustable webbing strap allows the harness to be adjustable to anyones size.
- Easy to install and remove plastic bags, providing a hygienically clean harness after each use.
- Hi Vis reflective strips make the harness visible at night.
Arm cooler pack contains, 2 arm cooler harness, outer carry bag, twenty LDPE plastic bags, 10 hygiene wipes and user guide