This cabinet is for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. These include flammable liquids such as Paints, Solvents, Petrol, Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol. Also combustible liquids such as Diesel, Linseed Oil and Pine Oil.
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Australian Standard: AS1940
- Capacity: 250L
- Type: 2 Doors - Shelves: 3
- External (mm): 1825(h) x 1115(w) x 500(d)
- Internal (mm): 1545(h) x 1020(w) x 415(d)