G&H Texflex X-treme 25mm x 30m with External Lug Couplings
- Exceptionally light, buckle-proof and flexible (also at extremely low temperatures)
- Very small bending radius and high abrasion resistance, thanks to special G&H 4Z weaving system
- Easy to roll up on reels.
- Less susceptible to tangling and stretching.
- Very good adhesion between the rubber and jacket
- Distinctive design for high visibility through contrasting weave.
- High-tenacity polyester yarn, circular woven in twill weave
- Monoﬁl spirals give the stabililty
- Special design for high pressures and tight bending radius
- High-grade EPDM rubber, flexible at low temperatures, suitable also for hot water
|Bore size in inch
|Weight in g/m
|Bursting pressure in bar / PSI
||150 / 2175
|Bend radius in mm
||DIN EN 1947