The Kestrel 3000 features two patents on its humidity measuring sensors. A testament to the 3000
accuracy: its become practically required equipment for wildland firefighters users whose lives literally
depend on the accurate weather data their Kestrel 3000 provides.
From the Kestrel 3000 accurate relative humidity readings, it also calculates the dew point and heat stress
index important information to know when working or playing outdoors in hot and humid conditions. Kestrel Wind Meters are used by sports trainers to determine how frequently the athletes need to hydrate, and when the conditions are unhealthy for strenuous exercise.
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Air, Water & Snow Temperature
- Wind Chill
- Relative Humidity
- Heat Stress Index
- Protective cover with sure-grip overmolding
- Data hold function
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Waterproof and floats
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
- User-replaceable impeller
- External temperature sensor
- Patented Quick-Response RH Sensor
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA