A Manifest cabinet should be installed at the entrance to the property and contain:
1. Site map showing the location of hazardous chemicals and the location of all fire fighting equipment.
2. Copies of Material Safety Data Sheets for all chemicals stored on site.
3. A 24 hour phone number to be used in an emergency.
4. The cabinet should have locking systems compatible to the local Fire Brigade.
- Fitted with a 003 Lock ans 2 x 0003 Keys
- Dimensions: W430 x D100 x H320mm
** A manifest is required where a premises is storing and handling dangerous
goods in quantities that exceed the Manifest Quantity (refer schedule 2 of the
Regulation for the relevant information required for the manifest documentation.